In this freezing winter, its easy to succumb to laziness. Taking a bath and washing hair is nothing short of a nightmare. In such times, one hopes for a quick fix. I found one! I used Batiste-dry shampoo for the first time and absolutely loved the experience. After a thorough check, by using it at least five times, I am in awe of this product. It offers an instant fix by revitalizing greasy, dull and lifeless hair.Its smell is absolutely mesmerising too.The best part is, unlike other dry shampoos it doesn’t leave a white residue and there is no sticky texture too. My oily and flat hair transform instantly into voluminous and shiny locks.
Using Batiste regularly can help prolong the vibrancy of your colour, as you won’t need to shampoo and blow dry as often (the main causes of coloured hair fading). The product has an innovative ‘no water needed formula’ which banishes oily roots and boosts body giving dull lifeless hair the makeover that it needs without any water. A quick burst revitalises hair leaving it feeling clean and fresh.
Here are three easy steps to glory !
Shake vigorously before use. Keeping the nozzle about 30 cm from your head section hair and spray into roots, working all over your head.
Massage thoroughly with fingertips to ensure roots are fully covered.
Brush though hair from roots to ends to remove excess residue and style as desired.
WARNING: There are certain things to be kept in mind while using this product.
- When applying the dry shampoo. Always spray from at least 6 inches away from your head. This would help spread the product evenly on your scalp and prevent clumping.
- Do not begin to style immediately after spraying the product. Instead, wait for some time before going in with your comb and accessories. Let the product settle in so that you can style your tresses better. A few minutes after spraying, comb your hair and blow dry it through to settle in the product completely.
- Dry shampoos add a matting texture to your hair. So apply them on the roots and the ends only in moderate amounts. If you use a lot of product, it would give your hair a rough texture.
- Do not spray the product on wet hair. Since the primary ingredient of this shampoo is talc, wet hair will cause the product to clump and appear colored on your hair. Your hair will not look clean, they would end up looking even dirtier.
- Try not to end up using too much products on the mid shafts. A dry shampoo is meant to be used on the roots and the ends of your hair. So if you use too much on the mid shaft, it would cause your hairs to become too textured.